Apprenticeships – Groundworkers / Bricklayers
The Salutem Apprenticeship Centre is a purpose-built facility for groundworks and bricklaying apprenticeships.
Our industry-focused delivery model is designed by employers, for employers. Taking an apprentice will allow you to develop your worker’s skills according to your standards. It is an investment in growing both your business and the construction industry. We work with a number of small companies as well as Kier, McDermotts and KW Bell. We are currently working on a bespoke pop up site in Cardiff using ESF funding to deliver groundwork apprenticeships.
Please get in touch if you are interested in training groups of 10 of more apprenticeships on “pop up” training centres on a live building site.
Why use Salutem?
1) Private Apprenticeship Centre – Designed and run by employers, for employers
2) A Flexible Apprenticeship Centre – 6 monthly enrolments of new apprentices
4) Added Value – Positively contributing and adding value to your operations
5) Grant – Recovery of investment from apprentice and CITB levy paymnents
6) Financial Savings – Compared to agency or third parties, employers benefit from apprentice
7) The option of having your own “pop-up” apprentice training centre on a live building site. If you have 10-16 apprentices in groundworks and/or bricklaying and a place on your site to set up a training area with a cabin for a classroom, we can come to your location to deliver the apprenticeship.
How it works:
Step 1 – Selection of Apprentices
You Recruit – Recruit and select your own
We Recruit – Access our Apprentice pool who have been selected and undergone a robust interview and competence assessment.
Step 2 – Day or Block Release Apprenticeship
We discuss how you want to undertake the necessary 20% off the job training requirement and agree how best to jointly deliver that.
For the remaining time, the Apprentices will be working with you at designated sites, gaining invaluable experience and building up their on site experience.